Tune in to watch Jason Nelson (BS JCOM Public Relations & Corporate Communication) discussing interviewing skills.
The Digital Writing and Publication certificate introduces students to competencies required to begin producing written work in a digital format. The program takes a multi-disciplinary approach to writing, introducing students to media formats, technologies, and general writing practices that provide students with a well-rounded understanding of theory and practice.
Career options will vary based on individual major tracks, but graduates who supplement their education by earning this certificate will have the skills necessary to become copywriters, editors, social media coordinators, and more.
- English Literature
- History External Program Page
- Political Science External Program Page
- Sociology External Program Page
- Museum Studies External Program Page
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Utah State University offers many options for financial aid, including university level scholarships and aid available to specific colleges and majors.