Gain inspiration for your own research projects by viewing a collection of undergraduate research undertaken by students in the classics program.
A minor in Latin Teaching will prepare students to become excellent teachers of Latin by allowing them to participate in deep study of the texts they’re likely to teach in their future careers. This program is also designed to help students develop competencies related to teaching so they can bring Roman culture and literature to life in modern classrooms.
This minor is a must-have for all graduates searching for employment as Latin teachers. Students must also pass the Latin PRAXIS exam and successfully complete Utah State’s Secondary Teacher Education Program (STEP) as they prepare to gain secondary education licensure.
- Classics - Greek
- Classics - Civilizations
- Classics - Latin
- History External Program Page
- Religious Studies External Program Page
- Anthropology External Program Page
- Museum Studies Certificate External Program Page
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Utah State University offers many options for financial aid, including university level scholarships and aid available to specific colleges and majors.