Join other award-winning journalists through developing student-produced journalistic writing and broadcasts.
Students studying print journalism at Utah State University learn to write with clarity and precision — building stories that help people understand their communities and the world around them. They learn to enlighten and entertain, to dig for details and hunt for humanity, and to make every word count.
There are Aggies are working for some of the top media organizations in the nation. With its incorporated professional experience opportunities, graduates of this program will leave well prepared to begin careers at newspapers and magazines across the country.
- Social Media
- Public Relations and Corporate Communications
- Broadcast Media
- Technical Communication and Rhetoric External Program Page
- Digital Writing Certificate External Program Page
- Archiving and Public Programming Certificate External Program Page
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Utah State University offers many options for financial aid, including university level scholarships and aid available to specific colleges and majors.