Tune in to watch Jason Nelson (BS JCOM Public Relations & Corporate Communication) discussing interviewing skills.
The social media program at Utah State University lays a foundation of theory and ethics to help build competent and creative social media professionals. Through work with community partners, students learn to use up-to-date research, analytics, and creating and implementing strategic plans. Social media majors leave Utah State University with a portfolio full of content and analytics useful in their job search.
Social media majors leave Utah State University with a portfolio full of content and analytics useful in their job search. Graduates will be prepared to seek careers in social media coordination, analysis, and management, as well a in content or online community management.
- Broadcast Media
- Public Relations and Corporate Communications
- Print Journalism
- Technical Communication and Rhetoric External Program Page
- Digital Writing Certificate External Program Page
- Archiving and Public Programming Certificate External Program Page
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Utah State University offers many options for financial aid, including university level scholarships and aid available to specific colleges and majors.