Aggie Radio is Utah State University's student-run radio station, available to listen to online and throughout Cache Valley. The station broadcasts music, radio plays, sports events and a host of other programs.
If you’ve ever dreamed of working in radio or television, consider a degree in media and broadcast at USU. Students will receive instruction in traditional communications basics such as writing, reporting, and video production, as well as learning about how to use newer technologies, including critical media literacy skills and online information gathering
The media and broadcast program at USU has a 100% placement rate for future broadcasters. Many students are able to line up jobs before they graduate, and there are recent graduates working for many major news stations across the country, including KGO-TV, San Francisco; UPR, Logan; and KSL News Radio, Salt Lake City.
- Social Media
- Public Relations and Corporate Communications
- Print Journalism
- Technical Communication and Rhetoric External Program Page
- Digital Writing Certificate External Program Page
- Archiving and Public Programming Certificate External Program Page
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Utah State University offers many options for financial aid, including university level scholarships and aid available to specific colleges and majors.