Communications Intern | Real Salt Lake
About the Position
The RSL PR Department regards the internship program as a vital component to the success of the overall department. The efforts and contributions of the interns are heavily depended upon. It is essential that each intern recognize the importance of a strong commitment to RSL and the internship program. In return for such dedication, the RSL PR Department promises you one of the most exclusive hands-on internship experiences available.
This internship requires a minimum commitment of working every home game at Rio Tinto Stadium or Zions Bank Stadium. There is the opportunity for additional work in the office and in the community, working on the various programs and special events managed by the Sponsorship department.
- Game day administrative setup, real-time stat tracking and live website/social updates
- Facilitating needs for local, national and internal media entities
- Facilitate interviews between members of the organization and media
- Develop weekly storylines for distribution to internal entities and public facing organizations
- Setup and teardown of press box and media room
- Assist with post-match player and coach interviews
- Office hours will be required of each intern; schedule will be dependent upon the availability of each individual
- Professional appearance, attitude, and communication skills, as well as the ability to work with others is a MUST
- Flexible schedule; ability to work long hours
- Resourceful and proactive attitude
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism while working within a high-stress environment
- Customer service-oriented
- Must be able to work at ALL home RSL and/or Utah Royals FC Monarchs games in the 2021 season
- Manual labor will be required; ability to lift up to 40 pounds will be necessary
- Location: Sandy, UT
- Pay: N/A
- Time Period: N/A
- Application Deadline: N/A
If you have questions or concerns please contact this program's Intership Coordinator listed below.