Develop public speaking skills, practice your analytical abilities, and gain confidence while competing as part of an award-winning team.
Students in the Organizational Communication track will learn to understand and convey important information within organizations such as non-profits, corporations, or government bodies. Whether writing internal company memos, training manuals, or participating in conflict mediation, students will study how to communicate accurately and effectively within any professional group.
Organizations require effective communication in order to function and grow. Graduates of this program will leave prepared to become administrators, organizational directors, human resources managers, or company recruitment managers.
- Global Communication
- Communication Studies
- Technical Communication and Rhetoric
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Nonprofit Organizations and Social Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Interfaith Leadership Certificate
- Global Peacebuilding Certificate
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Utah State University offers many options for financial aid, including university level scholarships and aid available to specific colleges and majors.