Communication Studies Grad Program
Dates and Deadlines
To apply, students must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 and submit the following application materials to the School of Graduate Studies:
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Scholarly writing sample
- The selection committee is interested in writing that exhibits your ability to understand, analyze and write on communication concepts. Any academic work is acceptable.
- Three letters of recommendation
- These letters may be submitted by anyone, but the selection committee is primarily interested in references that can comment on your academic ability.
- Statement of Purpose (1000-word limit)
Why are you interested in a Master’s degree in Communication Studies? What topic areas are you interested in? Why are you interested in these topics? Which faculty do you think you might be interested in working with and why? 1000-word limit.
When applying make sure to choose MASTER OF SCIENCE.