Gaming Social Media and Community Internship | Virtual Athletics League
About the Position
This is a four month long part time paid internship that gives tons of opportunity to work on our gaming events projects - which are a blast! - and work with our games portal.
In this role interns will be contributing directly on community management and social media for our VR projects. Advanced esports knowledge not required. VR experience is preferred. We are looking for those who are diligent and enjoy a collaborative work environment.
The Family Community Outreach Coordinator provides support and assistance to clients, staff and volunteers in the areas of engagement, resources, service delivery, mentoring, monitoring, reporting, and education providing best practices in working with families, staff, volunteers and other agencies. They will:
- Provide support to the community about available FSCO services
- Recruit, train and retain volunteers for all FSCO programs
- Provide administrative duties to assist FSCO staff
- Maintain employee recruitment, employee files and ongoing training
- Perform marketing, communications and public relations for the agency
- Provide data collection and compilation for contract reporting
- Participate in on-site reviews by funding agencies
- Perform additional duties as needed/requested
Entry level experience with marketing and community management
Entry level experience with gaming markets.
Empathy and skill for understanding gamers and their communities
Bonus for tiktok and twitch experience
Technical understanding of growth marketing preferred.
A heart for team culture and dynamics
- Location: Remote
- Pay: Up to $1,500/month
- Time Period: 4 months
- Application Deadline: N/A
If you have questions or concerns please contact this program's Intership Coordinator listed below.