Junior Agile Team Coach | Lumen
About the Position
As a Team Coach in our Strategic Planning and Transformation organization, the Intern will be a part of the team responsible for the collection, correlation, mediation, rating, and costing of voice usage traffic. The focus for the intern will be to learn and adopt Lumens SAFe Agile and XLR8 processes with emphasis on the roles of an Agile Team Coach and Release Train Engineer (RTE). On completion of a successful internship, the individual should be able to understand and put into practice the following:
- Drive agile adoption of team ceremonies, practices, and team interactions
- Plan 12 weeks of development and test initiatives across multiple teams
- Plan and manage releases
- Communicate with POs/ PMs/STEs/EMs
- Communicate and coordinate with PM
- System Architect and STE Facilitate Agile Release Train (ART)
- Syncs Facilitate System Demos Escalate and track impediments
- Manage risks and dependencies
Competitive candidates will be/have:
- Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university, rising senior or master's level education status at the start of the internship, graduating August 2022 or May 2023.
- In pursuit of degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Project Management, or similar technical degree field.
- Confident in learning user applications
- Solid understanding of development life cycle
- Ability to work as a liaison between the technical/development team and the business community
- Ability to juggle multiple deliverables at one time Professional Attributes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Strong drive for results and taking initiative
- Ability to be resourceful and adaptable
- Ability to collaborate and have agility while making effective decisions
- Ability to interact with business partners and drive the conversation.
- Can switch focus easily, flexible and adapts to constant change easily
- Location: Remote
- Pay: N/A
- Time Period: N/A
- Application Deadline: N/A
If you have questions or concerns please contact this program's Intership Coordinator listed below.