Writing and digital media intern - Education Services LLC
About the Positions
Education Services LLC is seeking two interns for summer 2022. They are looking for an intern who is strong with Adobe Creative Suite including image, video, and sound editing. The second intern they are looking for needs to be strong writer/editor with Adobe Creative Suite skills as a bonus.
As some of our work is for government contractors, we are legally bound to only take on interns who are U.S. Citizens
Key responsibilities include:
- Image, Video, and Audio editing opportunities for interns would include but are not limited to: recoloring artifacts in existing images, editing existing images and/or video to remove or clean up backgrounds (occasionally with green screens), editing existing videos, and editing audio recorded by our vocal artist.
- Writing and copy editing opportunities for interns would include but are not limited to: proofreading scripts for training narration, proofreading the training we build for clients to ensure proper grammar and spelling, occasional technical writing, and composing/editing body copy for websites.
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Location: Draper, UT
- Pay: $15/hr
- Time Period: 3 Month Internship
- Application Deadline: N/A
If you have questions or concerns please contact this program's internship Coordinator listed below.