Content Studio Intern | Alight Campus
About the Position
Interns make an impact at Alight! Never be bored as you tackle relevant projects. Spend your summer working with a diverse team and global team. Participate in networking opportunities with senior leadership. Inspire others around you with new ideas and fresh perspective. Realize your potential in a company that serves nearly 50% of the fortune 500. Excellence every day is our standard to our clients and our commitment to you.
As a Content Studio Intern, you will:
- Write and edit communication materials that engage and influence employee behavior to help clients achieve desired business outcomes.
- Assist with design and content delivery on client projects
- Participate in client and internal team meetings and begin to learn about strategic communication consulting.
- Develop a broad understanding of how content and design influence the creation of print, web and digital solutions for our clients.
- Clear writing and editing skills, and experience developing action-oriented content for digital communication channels. Graphic design skills or exposure to design are a plus.
- Interest in human resources and benefits
- Ability to foster teamwork and cultivate relationships with teammates, internal partners, and clients
- Work independently or with minimal direction
- Proactively manage time and priorities
- Complete tasks and maintain composure under tight deadlines
- Exhibit creative thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Demonstrate mature, professional, and positive demeanor
- Desire to learn and display Alight's values, including thinking forward, acting now, and delivering with excellence
- Natural curiosity and eagerness to learn new things
- Resourcefulness and ability to adapt to changing priorities and scope; comfortable working amidst ambiguity
- Strong PC skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
No grabbing donuts and coffee—we hope you can learn from and contribute to our industry-leading digital marketing techniques.
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Pay: N/A
- Time Period: May 31st, 2022 - Aug. 5, 2022
- Application Deadline: N/A
If you have questions or concerns please contact this program's Intership Coordinator listed below.