Content Creation Intern | Founders Path, Inc
About the Position
This position is a part time, intern role. The perfect candidate will have confidence in writing/editing capabilities, an eye for design, and a general interest in content creation. This role introduces the right candidate into the world of marketing, media editing, content creation, and design.
This is a role is with a startup company looking to share their wealth of information with the right candidate(s). This is an entry level role that does have development potential into a full time or long-term role.
- Create branded assets using Canva
- Get familiar with website stacks, specifically Kartra
- Some research will be required, across various topics, locating client websites, setting up linktree, finding audience preferences etc.
- Transcribing/summarizing meetings in order to brief other team members
- Be open to growth, learning, and positive vibes!
- Interns will learn more about the editorial process, publishing industry, and our business through employee speaker series digital events over the course of the program.
- A familiarity with website stacks such as Wordpress, Jarvis, Kartra, and the like.
- Willingness to learn, be coached, and receive feedback
- A strong work ethic
- Self-directed, able to manage one's own time with some supervision
- A general interest in the area of marketing, design, media and content creation, preferred
- Desire to grow into a long-term position is preferred, however availability for a 6 month probationary period is required.
- Strong writing skills preferred, this role will exercise the strengths of the chosen candidate, but we will be selecting at least 1 candidate with confidence in different writing styles.
- Location: Remote
- Pay: $15/hour
- Time Period: March 21-May 13, 2022
- Application Deadline: January 13, 2022
If you have questions or concerns please contact this program's Intership Coordinator listed below.