Tune in to watch Jason Nelson (BS JCOM Public Relations & Corporate Communication) discussing interviewing skills.
This certificate provides students with the opportunity to explore nonprofit and philanthropic work in order to gain foundational understanding of those systems and processes. With many interdisciplinary courses, a variety of majors and colleges throughout USU are able to participate. From foundational courses on social entrepreneurship to courses within social work, technical communication, and business, students will be able to find a way to fit this certification into their regular study.
By developing their skills in a variety of different areas of study and gaining the certificate of proficiency, graduates may pursue careers within fundraising, nonprofit organization, grant writing, or community outreach.
- Global Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Technical Communication and Rhetoric External Program Page
- Public Relations External Program Page
- Social Media External Program Page
- Interfaith Leadership Certificate External Program Page
- Global Peacebuilding Certificate External Program Page
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Utah State University offers many options for financial aid, including university level scholarships and aid available to specific colleges and majors.