Develop public speaking skills, practice your analytical abilities, and gain confidence while competing as part of an award-winning team.
The communication studies program at USU seeks to give students the opportunity to understand and develop a range of skills relating to the way that communication affects individuals and organizations. Through thematic studies that develop persuasive, ethical leadership skills, students will learn how to effectively use communication in their future careers.
Since communication skills are highly valued in professional workspaces, graduates of the communication studies program can select from a wide variety of careers, such as event planning, crisis management, or mediation. Graduates will also leave well-prepared for graduate studies or law school.
- Global Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Technical Communication and Rhetoric
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Nonprofit Organizations and Social Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Interfaith Leadership Certificate
- Global Peacebuilding Certificate
- Conflict Management and Facilitation Certificate
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Utah State University offers many options for financial aid, including university level scholarships and aid available to specific colleges and majors.