Skip to content
XVI. Pestis (Plague)
- Apollo/Diana may unleash pestis at will
- To impose a pestis on a region, Apollo/Diana places the palus pestis (the fen of infirmity) on that region's banner;
- Only one pestis may occur at any time;
- Rome may not have a pestis placed on it during a hiems;
- An outbreak of pestis may not last longer than one year in any particular region.
- Once pestis has been placed upon a region, all mortal players must flee that region
- All provisions of movement during an aestas (VI.A.1) apply to players fleeing a pestis;
- Once Apollo/Diana has removed the pestis, players may return to the region.